ADA FIOS support three of the five Business Units of the ADA Group with the most Vertical Domain in business, which makes them one of the rare business groups, worldwide. Its domain includes all stages of the processing cycle gauze fabric, with the particularity of implementing in their processes the innovation “made in ADA Fios” that allows the production of gauze fabric in various constructions and dimensions.
The Group is daily committed to achieve QUALITY and to work with the Newest Methods:
It is conferred a work of excellence based on: Wash and bleaching of tissues, suitability for physical and morphological characteristics that should comply with the predisposition to the hydrophilic function and its dimensional stability.
Ada Fios stands out for the singularity of having rolls with no joints, thus increasing significantly the productivity, decreasing, at the same time, waste (tissue and time) and damage in the blades of the cutting system.
Unique in offering rolls solutions of 5.000lm and 10.000lm of clinical fabric gauze, it is provided exceptional gains in the final production line.
IN SHORT, ADA GROUP IS SURE TO CONFIRM THAT THE CLIENT WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- High Quality tested Gauze which is continuously subjected to innovative tests.
- Significant increase in productivity with 5.000 or 10.000lm rolls:
- High increase in production per hour;
- Reduction of waste/recharging time.
- Unique solution in the absence of joints:
- The amendments increase significantly the waste and breaks in production, in this way, ADA products are the only solution in markets for this problem;
- Avoid damage in the blades and failure in the cutting system.
Thus, the quality assurance is defined in the different parameters where is observed (loose particles, hydrophilic, residual material derived from bleaching and dimensional stability), and in the different production levels where is controlled. So it is provided substantial competitive advantages in ADA Fios products, because of the significant advantages that result from them.